Located in the center of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, F2F.com offers a secure and safe fan engagement platform, a web platform where creators of adult content and their followers come to meet and interact.
F2F.com welcomes all adult content creators and mature followers to an exceptionally innovative premium platform with outstanding service. F2F is a young and dynamic company with high ambitions and a substantial growth potential.
Your role: Marketing manager
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to join our high-performing and highly motivated teams in Amsterdam.
As a Marketing Manager, you will develop and head our lead generation strategies through online and offline marketing campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and support the delivery of a marketing plan that drives measurable campaign outcomes in terms of reputation, relationships for the global growth of F2F.com in collaboration with the CSMO.
- Create impactful and effective plans and marketing programs that align with business goals through strong project management and a focus on key deliverables.
- Plan, execute and monitor campaigns across all channels working closely with the respective teams (sales and support).
- Measure and report campaign performance and propose optimizations to adapt campaigns against agreed outcomes to maximize ROI and value achieved.
- Support regional communications and marketing activities, prioritizing key initiatives.
- To plan and run local/regional creator onboarding events, participating in international creator events,
- Manage and oversee PR activities and media relations.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to engage with and advise stakeholders of all levels and functions within the business, building trust and long-term relationships.
- Fluent English speaker with flawless writing skills
- Open for learning and trialing new marketing approaches.
- Experience in professional services or B2B marketing is desirable.
- Highly independent and a self-starter with hands-on mentality.
- Able to multi-task with strong teamwork skills.
Interested? Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org